As a letting agency we aim to provide you with:
- Timely responses to your enquiries.
- A guideline of the requirements to let the property in question.
- Professional advice and guidance on any tenancy issue.
The Cost to you
When a tenancy and start date has been confirmed, we will require the following paid in full prior to the tenancy starting:
- First weeks rent paid upon signing the tenancy agreement
- A bond which is normally 3/4 weeks rent
- One weeks rent + GST as a letting fee
What’s in a Tenancy Pack:
You will be required to sign and agree to:
- Tenancy Agreement as per the Residential Tenancy Act 1986
- General Conditions of the Residential Tenancy Act 1986
- Special Conditions which relate specifically to the property
- Bond lodgement and / or transfer Form
- an Automatic Payment Form
- Receipt of a pre Inspection condition report.
Ongoing tenancy matters include:
- Regular inspections at least every 3/4 months
- Matters of interest
- Possible rental evaluations
If you need to discuss any matter regarding a tenancy situations or any other queries you may have please contact us for friendly professional advice and service. If you require an application form please click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button in the top right banner of the website or click here.
“For any urgent maintenance or repair please contact your property manager directly”