Our Management Service
As a client of beHome Realty we are committed to providing you a completely ‘property management’ focused service. We use the most up to date property management software, enact highest values of business ethics, we have excellent communication skills backed up with sound property management knowledge. As a licensed real estate company our utmost intention is our duty of care to your needs.
“Our GOAL is simple! To take the hassle out of owning an investment property and help you achieve the very best return”
A managed service means as the owner you can simply set your requirements and walk away. Our expert professional service takes care of all aspects of a tenancy and takes away the jobs you don’t have the time for. In doing so beHome Realty guarantee that we will:
- Immediately advertise and market your property when it becomes available
- Make every effort to find suitable screened tenants.
- Monitor weekly rental income and if needed implement arrears control procedures to minimise any rent losses.
- Conduct 3-4 monthly inspections and provide detailed property condition reports.
- Immediately respond to repair requests, as instructed by you.
- Keep you informed of any change of circumstance regarding your tenant and/or property.
“As the owner of the investment how much time should you devote to protecting and ensuring the continued income from property? How do you know the condition of the property is being kept up to scratch? How much does it cost to advertise, check and install new tenants?”
beHome Realty will cover all aspects of the tenancy. There are a range of pre tenancy agreement checks, pre tenancy condition reports and responsibilities that must be accurately relayed to ensure that the tenants are fully aware of their responsibilities when entering into the tenancy. A small, but important, list of duties we complete prior, during and after a tenancy include:
- Assessing Market Rents
- Up to Date Pictures for Advertising
- Showing Prospective Tenants
- Full Tenant Screening
- Tenancy Documents
- Pre Inspection Pictures / Video
- Chattel documenting.
- Key coding
- Bond Collection and Lodgement
- Daily monitoring of rent
- Organising of Maintenance / Repairs
- Regular property inspections
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Water Rates Payments
- Insurance & Rates Payments
- Yearly Summaries
- Final Inspections
- Finalisation of Tenancy
- Tribunal Disputes / Actions
- Debt Recovery / Collection
What to do next?
If you are interested in beHome Realty managing your property please pick up the phone and call us on
0800 BEHOME (0800 234663).
We would much rather to talk into you in person. Alternatively if you prefer, we will be more than happy to meet with you at your property or if you just require some general information we are more than happy to help. Please remember to enquire about a free month trial so that you can satisfy yourself that you have made the best decision.